IN PERSON CLASSES FOR THIS WEEK: HOURS 4, 5, AND 6.
1. REGARDING OPEN ENROLLMENT FOR 2021-2022 You should be able to complete your Annual Family Update in Parent Portal at this time. When you complete your AFU, your student will automatically be enrolled in LEAP next year. Class requests will be taken towards the end of March. If your student will not be continuing with LEAP next fall, please let us know.
2. Sight Screening - February 3 & 4. Please see attached document from our nurse.
3. PLEASE HELP! YEARBOOK SURVEY for Staff, Parents and Students: We need your input to create a "one-of-a-kind" yearbook this year. Considering our challenges and limitations, our classes are collecting information to add to our remaining pages. Please share any insights, stories, pictures, etc.by February 3. Please keep it appropriate and positive! Thanks! ~Grafix Publications Yearbook Staff
Click on this link: YEARBOOK SURVEY
4. PICTURES NEEDED: **Parents and Teachers, we need pictures of kids doing school at any time and doing anything! Send pictures via a Google Drive folder, Google Photos or attach to an email (if only a few) to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you!
5. ARTSONIA ONLINE ART GALLERY: New submissions have been uploaded. Be sure to bring finished projects to school so we can include them. Check out this virtual art gallery featuring our LEAP students' artwork. New parent emails have been sent for permission and new projects are being added from this year. Search for Loveland, CO>LEAP School using this link ARTSONIA . This is a great opportunity to share your children's art with relatives, especially since we have gone virtual. Your participation also helps the Grafix class. Note: There is also a link on the LEAP website.
Thought of the week: “I think for any relationship to be successful, there needs to be loving communication, appreciation, and understanding.” – Miranda Kerr
Have a great day! Stay safe and warm!