Please support our fundraiser and invite friends and family to do so as well. We really appreciate it! Thank you! FUNDRAISER! Our ID is 21583. Our fundraiser is OVER ON Nov. 20 (THIS FRIDAY)!!!!!!
IN PERSON CLASSES FOR THIS WEEK: HOURS 4, 5, and 6.
1. ESPECIALLY FOR AFTERNOON STUDENTS: If your students arrive before 12:15, please remind them that they need to remain apart from each other as they wait. Thank you.
2. IMPORTANT! NO SCHOOL NEXT WEEK FOR THANKSGIVING BREAK! After that ALL CLASSES WILL BE VIRTUAL AGAIN! We will follow the same format as before, with all 6 classes meeting and/or having assignments listed on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Kindergarten students, your teacher will be in touch with you. Teachers will "meet" at the beginning of each class OR have assignments listed for each class period. We will have more information from the district before Christmas regarding how we will continue in the new calendar year.
3. HOW SICK IS TOO SICK? - If you are unsure whether to send your child to school, please refer to the document on the homepage of our website rather than asking LEAP staff: CAN I GO TO SCHOOL TODAY?
4. STUDENT PORTRAITS will be taken immediately after students are released, AM @ 11:30 and PM @ 3:30 over the next few weeks. **This is the last chance to get a retake or a missed picture. When your family is listed, plan to park by the Art & Science house before leaving to have yours taken. As always, keep masks on and stay as a family, keeping your distance. It shouldn't take long;) *Portrait Proofs will be sent to parent emails as they are processed.
*If you missed your scheduled time, plan for THIS week, during retakes. See list below. LEAP Calendar
5. GRAFIX PUBLICATIONS: Check out our new website for Portrait and Yearbook information GRAFIX PUBLICATIONS Note: You will need to use a TSD email to access this site.
**Parents, we still need your help sending pictures of your kids doing school at home, not just the "virtual" part, but the other things you are doing. Send pictures via a Google Drive folder, Google Photos or attach to an email (if only a few) to email@example.com