This is our last week of school. We were supposed to be enjoying our Field Day, awards, and each others company. Who could have imagined we'd finish our school year this way?
This year, we had only one senior enrolled - Leighanne. Leighanne, congratulations on a job well done! While we cannot at this time honor your accomplishment in person, it does not mean we are not thinking of you and celebrating you!!! We hope to be able to properly honor you in the fall.
Students and families, you've done a great job in the face of difficulty. You've shown incredible fortitude and commitment. Well done!
Teachers and staff, thank you for your incredible flexibility and willingness to learn new ways of teaching and reaching out to students and families. Thank you for your dedication and love for our students.
Thank you for allowing me to part of this amazing school family. I hope all enjoy an incredible summer break and come back refreshed and energized in the fall!
1. IF YOUR STUDENT IS NOT RETURNING TO LEAP please let us know . We will miss them very much but don't want to drive you crazy with emails.
2. CLASS REQUEST IS OPEN TO ALL! 182 students have sent in class requests - more than we usually experience this early. Classes are closing rapidly so turn in class requests for your students as soon as possible. You MUST have your Annual Family Update completed before class requests are honored as AFU acts as enrollment for next year. Class schedules will be available in July in Parent Portal. An email will be sent when schedules are available.
3. PARENTS OF KINDERGARTENERS!!!! You need to register your students with the district by adding them to your family in Parent Portal. Simply having their name on our spreadsheet does NOT count as enrollment/registration. Kindergarten and first grade space is very limited and will open to NEW FAMILIES TOMORROW so time is of the essence. WEDNESDAY KINDERGARTEN IS CLOSED/FULL.
4. ARTSONIA Online Art Gallery: Please send pictures of your art projects.Wide World Art classes should be sending pictures of their projects so we can see them in this online art gallery (and get grades:) Several of you have already received information about this site and have already seen amazing art in the past years. See the link on the TSD LEAP Homepage. Remember, only those giving permission will be visible to the public, but still send them, please. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
We can't wait to share with you our "awesome, applaud worthy, jaw dropping work of art!" (student quote:) Thank you for the wonderful pictures many sent. Mark your calendar to pickup this Thursday, May 14, TBA. Those who ordered will get a separate email with details. Let me know if you don't.
*Please remember to make a payment via PayPal (preferred) or mail directly (email to get the address) if you haven't yet. Thanks! Please direct questions to Mrs. Unruh or E-mail: email@example.com
6. GRAFIX EMPLOYEES OF THE MONTH:
ALL of our amazing employees have been working so diligently on finishing the yearbook, some did not get the extra recognition they deserve... March EOM's were Mickenzy R. and Caroline L., April was Ben B., for his cover and Aliesje G . Employees of the YEAR were Mickenzy R. and Gentry J. (awesome, applaud worthy:) Thank you!
See you in the fall,
TSD LEAP Site Coordinator/Administrator