1. PLEASE NOTE! POSTPONED UNTIL OCTOBER 21 DUE TO WEATHER!!! Oktoberfest On Thursday,
October 21st during Lunch Thursday’s Student Council is sponsoring an Oktoberfest over the lunch time on Thursday, October 21st from 11:30 to 12:30. Student Council will be serving hot dogs and brats ( both beef or pork options) plus potato chips, and pop. There will be polka music and games. Weather permitting, the event will be held outdoors on the church lawn. You may also want to pack a sack lunch that day since one hotdog or brat is not enough to feed a hungry child.
2.. OCTOBER COUNT is happening now and in the coming weeks. This is how we receive our funding so please do your best to have your students in attendance. Thank you so much!!
3. From the Kitchen (cooking classes) THURSDAY ONLY - LAST WEEK TO TURN IN ORDERS & PAYMENT! Cupcake orders and payment are due THIS week. Orders will be delivered in the pick up line on 10/21. Payments are to be dropped off to Ms. Henton in the kitchen.
THURSDAY ONLY: Enter for your chance to win a cake, decorated and baked by our Cake Decorating 2 class! Fill out an entry form THIS week at morning assembly to win a Lemon/Raspberry/cream cheese cake OR a Chocolate Zucchini cake. You may enter the drawing for both cakes. Winners will be drawn at lunch, and cakes will be sent home with the winners at the end of the day THIS Thursday. *Cakes will not be gluten free or dairy free
4. A GIANT THANK YOU to our lunchtime volunteers last week - Susie T., Nancy B., Katie C., Kim W., Melissa W., and Brandy F. Thank you for your gift of time. At this time, we have TWO volunteers signed up for Wednesday and FOUR signed up for Thursday. We need 3 more volunteers for Wednesday and only 1 more for Thursday, please. We have Staff Meeting and Staff Collaboration this week so will be unable to help supervise. Thanks for helping!
5. LEAP STUDENT PORTRAITS: Parents, look for your proofs and order info via an email from email@example.com to choose prints and/or ID cards, if desired. To order, you can also go directly to: Grafix Publications website for School Portraits. Orders are due Oct. 20-21. Please be prompt to complete payment and a receipt will be sent.
Package delivery Nov. 3-4. Thank you!
PLEASE CONTACT MRS. UNRUH WITH ANY PICTURE QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS.
GOOGLE UP STUDENTS: Remember to bring your USB Flash drive to school this week!
6. Hearing & VIsion Screening, October 20 & 21. Please see the attached letter from our nurse for more information.
7. Fall Community Service Project begins this week. Please see attached flier.