(We LOVE our volunteers!)
YES! Younger siblings may come with parents when parents are supervising lunch!
Our parent volunteers are essential to the success of this program. There will be approximately 20 hours of time that we would need your help each year. This program cannot function without the help of the parents. Think of this program like a “co-op” where the parents work together toward a goal of educating our children. Helping with lunch set-up and tear down, supervising, or helping with clean up is very important
to the success of our program.
Communication is also vital. If you sign up to help on a certain day and cannot work, please, call and trade with another parent. For the safety of the kids, please make sure you show up on days that you have signed up to volunteer. If you have already registered to be a volunteer you do not need to do so again unless otherwise informed.
Volunteer positions available
1. Lunchtime volunteer organizer(s) - responsible for getting and organizing volunteers for sufficient supervision of students at lunchtime and recess after lunch.
2. Lunchtime volunteers - Responsible for student supervision during lunch and recess after lunch. YES! Younger siblings may come with parents when parents are supervising lunch!
3. Boxtops for Education Coordinator - Responsible for educating new families on how to submit box tops digitally to help fund LEAP and advertising the program.
4. Parent Photographer for Yearbook.
5. Pizza Pick-up Parent! One for Wednesday and one for Thursday. Responsible for picking up pizza and delivering to LEAP site one day per month.